A puzzling study of U.S. pregnancies found that women who had miscarriages between 2010 and 2012 were more likely to have had back-to-back annual flu shots that included protection against swine flu. Vaccine experts think the results may reflect the older age and other miscarriage risks for the women, and not the flu shots. Health officials say there is no reason to change the government recommendation that all pregnant women be vaccinated against the flu. They say the flu itself is a much greater danger to women and their fetuses.
Category Archives: WWIII
- Zika Virus Sprayed from C-151 Over Texas Flood Victims Now!!! September 13, 2017
- Study: MMR Vaccine Linked to Type 1 Diabetes September 13, 2017
- State has Vaccine Rights over You Top Law Professor Declares September 13, 2017
- Millions of People Take to the Streets in Italy and France to Protest Mandatory Vaccines August 31, 2017
- First of Its Kind Survey Shows Vaccinated Children Get Sicker August 24, 2017