‘”Aiding and abetting is an additional provision in United States criminal law, for situations where it cannot be shown the party personally carried out the criminal offense, but where another person may have carried out the illegal act as an agent of the charged, working together with or under the direction of the charged party, who is an accessory to the crime.’
April 15, 2014
If you drive a car, I’ll tax the street,
If try to sit, I’ll tax your seat,
If you get too cold, I’ll tax the heat,
If you take a walk, I’ll tax your feet,
~’Taxman’ George Harrison
“The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax.” Albert Einstein
When asked, in an extremely unscientific poll I have been conducting over the years, “Why do you continue to pay income taxes when you know these payments are being used to engage in illegal wars on country’s that have never attacked us and to pay the banksters servicing costs on our massive debt that they created with the consent and full ownership of our amoral government ‘leaders’?
This poll found that:
12% said they ‘had no idea’ or ‘did not know’
87.8% said that they had voluntarily paid into the system because ‘they did not want to go to jail’.
I then asked a follow up to those who did not want to go to jail if they knew anyone personally who had gone to jail for not paying their taxes and their answer was a 100% ‘No!’ I followed this up with a simple question to all of: Do you know why, how or when the U.S federal income tax system was installed. That got another 100% response of ‘No’ from all those polled.
Tax Freedom Day is the day that we stop working, beginning from January 1 each year, just to pay our federal income taxes.This year, due to the many increased tax rates on most, Tax Freedom Day is moved back 5 days to April 18th.
So to recap; Every April 15th we voluntarily assess our own wages and earnings into a system we have no idea how, when or why it was created. We work on average for 3 1/2 months just pay into our taxes and this money is used principally to fund war operations against others and pay just the service charges on our $16 Trillion dollar debt. All because we are ignorant or afraid to go to jail if we don’t pay which directly involves our complicit act of self policing ourselves while perpetuating and annually compounding the problems we most want to solve in this country of too much debt and war, which if eliminated by our refusal to voluntarily pay taxes would end both major problems we face.
Did you know?
- When the income tax was established after the Civil War, there were 30 words of the tax code, now there are over 4 million.
- Americans spend more than 6.1 billion hours and $168 billion complying with the tax code;
- The tax code has had 4,680 changes since 2001, more than one a day.
- The IRS in 2013 is reducing the number of agents to audit high net worth individuals by 18% this year.
- 30 of the most profitable companies in the U.S. paid ‘less then zero’ income tax the past three years.
- The wealth have $32 Trillion dollars in offshore accounts, legally, to not pay U.S. Income taxes.
- According to the IRS Commissioner, filling out a tax form is voluntary.
100 years ago our nation had no debt, had the wealthiest middle class in the world and only the top 10% paid income tax. Since that time here are just some of the taxes that have been added:
Car Rental Tax
Real Estate Tax
Well Permit Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Road Usage Tax
CDL license Tax
State Income Tax
Food License Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Social Security Tax
This past November Californians’ voted to increase our sales tax otherwise we were threatened that our public school systems would suffer ‘drastic cuts’, even though none of the tax increases would necessarily go to the schools but into the states General Fund.
In addition to cuts being proposed to our social security system, that we paid into and the allegedly the government has grossly mismanaged, here are more taxes being proposed and already being enacted.
- ObamaCare’s $1 trillion in total tax increase will hit everything from health insurers, drug companies, and tanning salons to Health Saving Accounts and – eventually – high-cost employer-based health insurance.
- In 2013 Americans are paying 2% more in payroll tax due to the ending of a temporary exemption
- Beginning in June, 2013, California drivers will be paying 3.5 cents more in gasoline tax (because we are driving less! remember the clunker rebates to switch to more fuel efficient cars?)
- Rural CA residents have been assessed a Calfire tax in 2013 even though we pay property taxes for local fire services.
- California legislatures are planning on pushing through a gun ownership liability tax
- Maryland just announced a ‘rain tax’ on residents being called a ‘Storm Management Fee’ directed by the EPA
- Austin, Texas and many other cities are enacting required “Energy Audits” on homes before they can sell their homes, effectively a tax on the sale of your home, which has its roots in the UN Agenda 21.
- The United Nations has plans for a global carbon tax on individuals and financial transaction taxes as part of their Agenda 21.