Category Archives: chips
Former CIA director David Petraeus admitted to the tech community that the Internet of Things (IoT) was about to become one of the greatest assets in the spy community – as an endless pool of data could turn the tables on any ‘persons of interest.’
In other words, maybe you. As Wired reported in 2012:
More and more personal and household devices are connecting to the internet, from your television to your car navigation systems to your light switches. CIA Director David Petraeus cannot wait to spy on you through them.
Earlier this month, Petraeus mused about the emergence of an “Internet of Things” — that is, wired devices — at a summit for In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s venture capital firm. […]
All those new online devices are a treasure trove of data if you’re a “person of interest” to the spy community. Once upon a time, spies had to place a bug in your chandelier to hear your conversation. With the rise of the “smart home,” you’d be sending tagged, geolocated data that a spy agency can intercept in real time …
“Items of interest will be located, identified, monitored, and remotely controlled through technologies such as radio-frequency identification, sensor networks, tiny embedded servers, and energy harvesters — all connected to the next-generation internet using abundant, low-cost, and high-power computing,” Petraeus said.
More and more of these smart chips are being integrated into absolutely every imaginable device.
Unless you are investing in vintage equipment, you will be buying into this system, even with basic appliances.
As Sargent Survival at BeSurvival.com explains, getting out of the system is no easy task. Any serious attempt to “delete” yourself from the system actually go undetected would involve some very methodical footwork.
Not impossible, but not the default by any means:
- There are 30 million plus surveillance cameras on the US, one camera for every ten Americans.
- The average American is in 200 databases.
- Putting a plan in motion to keep you from being tracked is a good idea if you want to devise a new life for yourself
- Right before you leave, change your appearance significantly
- Before you leave, terminate all of your accounts (email, bank accounts, credit cards, etc).
- Don’t terminate your social network sites as you can use these sites to provide disinformation.
- Before you leave, delete all of your computer files and get rid of your computer’s hard drive – boil; smash; run a Degausser/ electromagnetic wand
- Get rid of your cell phone or tablet as these can be easily used to track your location
- Break your normal patterns (what you eat, where you frequent, how you shop, the kind of work you do, etc).
- Completely change your lifestyle [and employment]
- Pay for everything with cash.
- Ditch your car and find a substitute; get rid of the toll pass which can track your movements
- To change your identity … petition the court to change your name legally to a new–and common–name.
- Apply for a driver’s license under your new name.
- Buy a basic pre-paid cell phone (not a smart phone). Replace the pre-paid phone frequently, about every 2 weeks.
- To get back online use a new laptop. Stay away from libraries!
- Always use a hard wire to your laptop and turn off the wi-fi; reroute your ip address so your location can’t be determined
- Be aware of the NSA spying and the ECHELON program in the US which monitors phone and computer transmissions for keywords and messages.
- There are 70+ FUSION centers in the US which coordinate surveillance and other information.
- Technology is now available to identify you by the way you walk, your facial measurements and biometrics
- It will be 7 to 10 years before your old identity drops off of databases, if ever.
- The less you interface with technology, the better off you will be.
An alarming report in 2013 highlighted concerns over some Chinese-made irons and tea kettles that included wireless spy chips… for purposes unknown, since these devices are not “smart” gadgets with computer interfaces and high-dollar functionality.
To this date, Qualcomm has shipped over a billion of Internet of Things (IoT) chipsets, the San Diego-based semiconductor manufacturer revealed on Tuesday. While speaking at the CES Unveiled press event yesterday, the company’s Senior Vice President of Product Management Raj Talluri said that the firm is already serving all segments of the IoT industry, from smart TVs and thermostats to connected speakers, wearables, and home assistants. Talluri specifically pointed out that smartphones and tablets aren’t included in the one billion figure.
Qualcomm’s impressive shipment numbers are mostly driven by the company’s presence in the wearable industry… numerous consumer electronics manufacturers are already implementing the cutting edge Snapdragon 835 chipset into their products…
As this chart demonstrates, the Internet of Things (IoT) will literally incorporate devices throughout consumer & home, retail, security and surveillance, IT and networking, transportation and industry, healthcare, energy.
The results of the first ever study comparing the health of vaccinated children vs. unvaccinated children is out, and they are already causing controversy. For many – hundreds of thousands of families that have already been injured by vaccines – the results won’t be surprising, but to many others, the findings might be a little shocking. This is possibly why the scientific journal which originally published the results withdrew the study from publication. The abstract of the study was published online in Frontiers in Public Health after being accepted November 2. The study compared children’s health via surveys of mothers who home-schooled their children aged 6-12 years. Nearly 40 percent of the children had never been vaccinated, so the control group was adequate to do a good comparison against children who had been vaccinated.
The VAXXED film crew was recently in Tulsa, Oklahoma where they interviewed local physicians Dr. James Meehan and Dr. Andy Revelis about the National Vaccine Injury Compensation program, which was established 30 years ago in 1986. This law, enacted by Congress and signed into law by President Ronald Reagan, gave total legal immunity to the pharmaceutical companies that produce vaccines, and set up a special Vaccine Court operated by the government. Prior to 1986, there were so many lawsuits against pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths due to vaccines, that the pharmaceutical lobby told Congress that they would stop manufacturing vaccines unless the government gave them immunity from lawsuits. Their products cannot survive in a free market without government intervention mandating their use, and protecting the manufactures from any responsibilities for faulty products. Dr. Meehan states: “It was one of the most tragic decisions in the history of medicine.” Dr. Revelis adds: “We are now in a situation where manufacturers of Corn Flakes and Diet Coke are held to a higher standard than a medication that is injected into children and into adults throughout the world, and there is no liability to safeguard its effectiveness and its safety.”
“Smart PGH” (Smart City) and their ‘smart spine system’ is one of the most intrusive, government funded, TOTAL surveillance networks ever dreamed up. Columbus, Ohio, actually won $50 million in DOT grant money to turn their city into a “Smart City” calling it “SmartColumbus.” The city of Columbus will receive an additional $90 million in pledges from public and private sector partners. “Smart PGH’s” tag line at the end of the above video is chilling, “If It’s Not For All, It’s Not For Us”. As “Smart PGH’s” documents reveal, ‘smart city’ surveillance spies on All of Us.