28 USC § 3002 – Definitions
(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States;
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.
(14) “State” means any of the several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas, or any territory or possession of the United States.
Dear Fellow Country Men, Women and Children,
We all have been lied to, deceived and mentally manipulated for over two centuries in this country. It is imperative that we all must learn, then educate others, the true meaning behind who and what the Federal government that rules us really is and why it was created.
Through using old Roman Latin in our court systems to enslaving the masses in perpetual debt servitude, they created artificial legal instruments, backed up by en-force, meant to keep us all enlsaved and ignorant as to the real owners of this country and their means of rulership.
The Declaration of Independence document declares that we have a right to abolish a government that no longer serves our needs. It then goes on to say, in the very first paragraph of this first document, that we shall follow Earth’s Laws and Natures Ways because they did not want to be ruled by King, Church or Monarch any longer in the new country.
They, our Founding Fathers, learned from the Iroquois Nations that we should honor and follow the Natural and Cosmic laws of Father Sky and Mother Earth. We then honored these Native Indians by wiping out nearly 96% of the some 20 million by the end of the 19th century.
From our “Bombs bursting in Air” of our country’s national anthem, and since the early 19th century, we have been a nation of war and aggression where the bankers and wealth elite have prospered mightily.
Only through truly understanding how our country’s history and our legal system has been manipulated by the wealthy elite can we understand the forces behind the system of our ruler ship.
The 4th of July is acknowledged as the founding our country. We are a Cancer nation (feminine, environmental, magnetic) and also the first nation to declare equal rights and freedoms for all under the U.S Constitution, yet declaring those rights on a paper contract and actually having the rights of freedom and equality for all has never occurred, by design.
Consider the following:
- The Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union was the first constitution of the United States. It was drafted by the Second Continental Congress from mid-1776 through late-1777, and ratification by all 13 states was completed in early 1781. Under the Articles of Confederation, the central government’s power was kept quite limited. The Confederation Congress could make decisions, but lacked enforcement powers. Implementation of most decisions, including modifications to the Articles, required unanimous approval of all thirteen state legislatures.
- Two parties soon developed, one in opposition, the Antifederalists, and one in support, the Federalists, of the Constitution, and the Constitution was debated, criticized, and expounded clause by clause. Hamilton, Madison, and Jay, under the name of Publius, wrote a series of commentaries, now known as the Federalist Papers, in support of the new instrument of government; however, the primary aim of the essays was for ratification in the state of New York, at that time a hotbed of anti-federalism. These commentaries on the Constitution, written during the struggle for ratification, have been frequently cited by the Supreme Court as an authoritative contemporary interpretation of the meaning of its provisions. The closeness and bitterness of the struggle over ratification as a result of the conferring of additional powers on the central government can scarcely be exaggerated. In some states, ratification was effected only after a bitter struggle in the state convention itself. In every state, the Federalists proved more united, and only they coordinated action between different states, as the Anti-federalists were localized and did not attempt to reach out to other states.The Continental Congress – which still functioned at irregular intervals – passed a resolution on September 13, 1788, to put the new Constitution into operation with eleven states. North Carolina and Rhode Island ratified by May 1790. So our Constitution was really established in 1788.
- The Constitution was so flawed it has required 27 Amendments since its inception
- Once the U.S. Constitution was ratified in 1788, only 7% of “We the People” were allowed to vote. White, Male, Land Owning Puritans only need apply. it would take over 130 years before Native Indians, Blacks and Women were allowed to vote.
- The United States Supreme Court held, in 2010, that the First Amendment prohibits the government from restricting political independent expenditures by corporations, associations, or labor unions basically meaning the money = free speech.
“Columbia” is a name for “Goddess of Creation, War, and Destruction” more known as the goddess of death and pain. She is a statue on top of the Capitol building called the Statue of Freedom which is crowned with pentacles (pentagrams–stars with five points). She is seen as other statues around Washington D.C. area. She is derived from the imagery of Semiramis, wife of Nimrod, and Queen of Babylon.
“Formally An Act to provide a Government for the District of Columbia, is an Act of Congress that repealed the individual charters of the cities of Washington and Georgetown and established a new territorial government for the whole District of Columbia. Though Congress repealed the territorial government in 1874, the legislation was the first to create a single municipal government for the federal district”
The new government consisted of an appointed governor and 11-member council, a locally elected 22-member assembly, and a board of public works charged with modernizing the city. The Seal of the District of Columbia features the date 1871, recognizing the year the District’s government was incorporated
….that created the (All Capital Letters) “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” thereby creating a private U.S. corporation which is its own city-state of its own country with its:
- Own mayor, police force, constitution, post office pays no taxes and is not beholden to any other country. Just like the City of London and the Vatican
- The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, in all capitals, represents a fictitious corporation. Your birth certificate, drivers license, SSN, bank statements, are all written in capital letters, which means you have registered, submitted and/or applied to be a part of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, corporation as a fictitious character.
- The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is located in the District of Columbia. What is the District of Columbia and what are the other Districts? (Vatican, City of London)
- The Owners of the private corporation, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, are the City of London and the Vatican.
- When we pay taxes we “voluntarily” submit our tax returns to Washington, D.C. yet pay our taxes to the UNITED STATES TREASURY; A private corporation registered in Puerto Rico! (Source)
- Henry Paulson, Timothy Geithner, and every treasury secretary since 1913 are appointed but not as cabinet members. The Secretary of the Treasury is as a corporate “governor” of what is known as “The Fund” or “The Bank” and several other international organizations. The U.S. Secretary of the Treasury is not sworn in and speaks no oath of loyalty or defense of the United States. The obligation of this secretary (governor) is to the International Monetary Fund, and World Bank. All employees of the IMF governor are paid by the Fund directly, or out of funds supplied to the Governor of the Fund specifically for that purpose. The IMF governor is not paid by the US government as he/she is not employed by that government.
- The current President is the CEO of the foreign corporation, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, named Barrack Hussein Obama.
- The United States of America is written in small cap letters and represents the original constitution of America. One must not “join” the U.S. corporation if they wish to have the rights of “Free” people but by registering, submitting or applying, we are unwittingly joining the U.S corporation, which for most of us starts at our birth (see below).