Why do you pay taxes?
a: Because I’ll go to jail!
Do you know where your taxes, registrations, fees, dues, lottery payments, etc. go once you send your hard earned money to the government???? No, you don’t!
Much of the money we pay in goes into special administrative and investment funds under corporate filings. The overall larges funds in the US are called Fiduciary (Investments) and Enterprise (Day to day operations).. 70 years ago laws were passed in state, cities and municipalities that money that goes to investments and other interests may not be used to balance any budget deficits!
The money invested, gains interest and is funneled to the wealthy elite and onto the Vatican and City of London for their vig.

Here are four other important vid/docs on the founding, naming and ownership of Wash.D.C.

Who Founded and Owns Wash. D.C., USA?

Who Founded and Owns Wash D.C.? #2 ; Our Legal Enslavement

Why is our Federal Gov’t called the District of Columbia?

Occult Origins of the UNITED STATES INC. Banking, Law & Monetary Systems.

8 thoughts on “6 Pak of Occulted Truths; Washington D.C., the Jesuits and our Continued Enslavement. The Lies End Now.

1. Brandi August 30, 2017 at 3:55 PM Reply

Now knowing all this, what do we do about it? How do we rise up? Defense is the best offense. Knowledge is Power. Power to the People.

• jwlpeace September 1, 2017 at 9:39 AM Reply

Start Somewhere
      Use what you have
      Do Something..

is what i was always taught

Inaction deemed more deadly than error

• PhilUK September 30, 2017 at 2:24 PM Reply

Great output man, keep up the great work>…..

• Randy Mason July 6, 2018 at 11:43 PM Reply

In reality, the military is suppose to remove tyrannical rulers. The people also have the right, no I should have said DUTY to do so, the question remains, how many have a set of gonads large enough to step up to the plate? I would guess, Not Many.

2. Bill September 15, 2017 at 2:50 PM Reply

Humanity has lived a better life, year after year. The worst thing today is that we don’t need to really fight for life or to live: boaring to our inner genitics so much so that we create these fights? I don’t know if “they” are really trying to hurt humanity, or control it in a better and more peaceful manner. I have seen neighbors fight over a tree hanging over a fence, almost to death… Man would be be so screwed if they rulled the world… Maybe we are lucky that these things happened, as others may just have us in real cages, with no hope what’s so ever? The fact that we can talk about this is a construct of man in control… maybe man needs boundries as strong fences make good neighbors. Maybe we owe the one’s at the top who sit in termoil for us to have simplicity, something?

I think it’s a great way to take over rather than how they did the native north americans… sadly, this has gone on as long as we have.

• PRAISE THE SHRINKING SUN¡ January 8, 2018 at 9:35 PM Reply

NO, I don’t care about stupid people gifting for a tree, that’s not me, I was born as a free INDEPENDENT individual, not some else property.

3. Ozomatli Solana June 20, 2018 at 8:45 AM Reply

Exelllent Job put together real informative, we have started to wake up!

4. Tony Page July 5, 2018 at 6:39 PM Reply

Where we go one – We go all.
    It’s inferred in some esoteric systems that the current condition of the world is a reflection of human consciousness as a whole. That attachment to the world even anything given a name in the world of your perception is an impediment to transitioning to an enlightened state of being.
    I wonder.
    I abide by natural law. I do not purposefully cause harm to other men or women. I don’t steal. I practice non-aggression and try and do for others and treat them with the love and respect that I would like to be treated. I know right behavior from wrong and am not a moral relativist.
    I wonder.
    Was I born this way? Are the vast majority of babies a blank slate imbued with a spark of the divine? Is our believing that we were born in sin any less ridiculous than inbred blue-blood dynasties claiming a divine right to rule, and dominion over their subject’s very breath?
    I wonder.
    Would men and women who hadn’t been enslaved in a violent matrix of fear and ignorance and dark priesthoods for eons even consider violence upon another? Probably. Individuated mankind becomes with a shade that is to be known and integrated into the new being. Some require no Teacher at all, but the wisdom is here. The Teachers were murdered.
    What about war?
    Would any young man hope to join in battle, in uni-form, risking death or pain and disfigurement; committing murder and desecrating the homes and families of another tribe?
    Few, if they were not taught wisdom.
    Is a child born who has an innate desire to rape and pillage and poison his own Mother Earth?
    Is this fear-based, debt-based, disease-ridden, ego-driven field of lies and deception and fake history and fake religion and fake love and fake money and fake selves and fake news a reflection of the baseness of the human spirit?
    Or is it the principalities and powers that created this brutal Human farm.
    I wonder.
    If enough awaken, will we finally be free again?