Inside a Weather Modification Chemtrail Plane

(When they tell you they don’t spray us like insects, show them this;)

Inside a Weather Modification Chemtrail AeroPlane

I received a private message from a friend on Facebook who stated:

Hi Gregg, I follow your in5d website everyday and I’m thankful there are like minded people like yourself who are aware of global things that I have know since I was a little girl. I came across some photos from a trusted source of the inside of planes that are used for chemtrails and I figured if I passed them on to you, you can help spread more awareness with it on your website. Let me know if this is ok with you. Thanks.

When asked if the source would like to elaborate on these photos, I was told:

Unfortunately my source does not want to be known and would rather remain anonymous…I’m sure they have some pretty good reasons and I must respect their wishes. As long as the information gets out there I think that’s the most important thing I’ll send you more photos later on in the day when I have a chance thank you.

These are the photos I received:

geo9 geo7 geo2 geo1 ge25  ge30 ge29 ge27  ge22 ge20 ge14 ge11 ge8 ge6  ge3

9 thoughts on “Inside a Weather Modification Chemtrail Plane

1. mystery May 19, 2016 at 12:39 PM Reply

Geoengineering is real… but most of these photos are not.

2. hsaive May 19, 2016 at 3:06 PM Reply

Most of these photos are incorrect and show FAA weight and balance tanks inside the aircraft. Please remove them. The photos to take seriously are #2 and #3 – the Evergreen Airways deployment device with 4 ports in the belly, where the patent explicitly claims large volumes of weather modification chemicals can be deployed in various configurations. Other photos of this device are carelessly mixed into the list.

• jwlpeace May 19, 2016 at 8:00 PM Reply

With due respect, can you provide evidence please for your assertions? thank you.

• Jeff Lindquist May 24, 2016 at 5:47 AM Reply

On December 31, 2013, Evergreen International Airlines filled a Chapter 7 petition in federal bankruptcy court in Delaware with all of the assets (including all 747 airframes) subsequently sold to a parts salvage re-seller; Jet Midwest Aviation.

3. jill fedz May 23, 2016 at 11:55 AM Reply

Do the pilots feel no shame or remorse for what they are doing?

• jwlpeace May 24, 2016 at 5:22 AM Reply

We believe a lot of the planes now are just drones, so no humans required. AI has taken over the world.

4. Debbie Fair May 25, 2016 at 10:09 AM Reply

isn’t it odd to you that the USAF planes pictured here are prop planes yet have “some sort of vapor trail” out of exhaust prots not connected to the engine systems?!!! Wow, no shame in these folks and their skulduggery. Makes me sick both literally abd figuratively.