“You will be vaccinated with mercury, aborted female stem cells, chicken embryo, formaldehyde, chipped and sterilized…or go to jail and we will do it there…” CA government law
You Know you live in a Police State when……
SB792- The first US adult vaccine mandate with NO personal exemptions (only medical exemptions approved by a doctor and defined by the bill) and CRIMINAL penalties for failure to comply will be heard in the California Assembly Human Services Committee this Tuesday July 14th at 1:30 in Room 437.
SB 792 would eliminate an adult’s right to exempt themselves from one, some, or all vaccines, a risk-laden medical procedure. This bill would make California the first state to require mandated vaccinations for all childcare workers, including all private and public school early childhood education programs (Headstart, Private preK and preschools), family daycares, and daycare centers.
Commencing September 1, 2016, a person shall not be employed at a family day care home if he or she has not been immunized against influenza, pertussis, and measles. An employee shall receive an influenza vaccination between August 1 and December 1 of each year.
This bill eliminates medical autonomy, crushes religious freedom, undermines personal freedom, and burdens quality providers with a non-optional series of medical interventions in the form of mandated vaccines that are not even 100% effective.
You can see what this is leading to right? Like I said before, each tyrannical mandate begets another. Every bill sets a new precedent. In this case, SB792 is the first bill that would force adults to take a vaccine. There are already hospitals around the country that have tried to force their workers to take flu shots, but this is the first time (that I know of) where a state government has used the force of law to make grown adults take a vaccine. But for now, it’s limited to people who work with children.
But does anyone really believe that it will end there? There are 300 new GMO vaccines in the pipeline.
There are likely rfid chips and sterilization chemicals in these vaccines as well.
The Agenda and You ~ Part II; Care For Chips With Your Vaccines?
Vaccine Manufacturer’s are immune from any prosecution. http://www.globalresearch.ca/aluminum-and-the-neurotoxicity-of-vaccines/5446101
The government, with our tax dollars, buys up the vaccines not used, such as in the H1N1 Hype when we paid billions to Big Pharma when more people died of stupidity in 2009 then the H1N1 scare.
Between 2004 and 2007, vaccine sales across the industry soared an average of 32 per cent each year, with flu vaccine leading the way. That is roughly four times faster than any other pharmaceutical product.
In a year that will be remembered for widespread public worry about the H1N1 virus, or swine flu, vaccines have become a $24-billion business. Analysts predict the global vaccine industry will top $40-billion by 2012. For companies like Glaxo, Sanofi-Aventis, Merck & Co., Novartis AG and Pfizer Inc., the fear of a pandemic has translated into a financial windfall that has been years in the making. Worldwide, nearly 1 billion doses of H1N1 vaccine have been ordered in 2009.
Big Pharma must grow each year to satisfy shareholders and increase shareholder stock value as required by their by-laws. Big Pharma has had some of the greatest returns on equity of any industry in the past decade due to mass vaccinations and virus scares. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/health/conditions/how-vaccines-became-big-business/article572731/?page=all
Just another Ebola II scare can/will lead to tying mandatory vaccination with the DHS REAL ID 2016 which will require all commercial air travelers to have biometric ID’s or no air travel allowed. http://truthinmedia.com/real-id-to-launch-in-2016-tsa-will-force-airline-passengers-to-show-national-id-before-flying/
The objectives in Healthy People 2020 represent the massive expansion of a nanny-state government, intent on taking over every area of a person’s life and eliminating health choices. The legislative moves we are fighting were set in motion many years ago.
U.S. National Vaccine Plan; “Healthy People 2020”
(~ ed…yet they won’t even tell us what they put in our foods, they do not promote preventative health practices like yoga,accupuncture and medicinal marijuanna and doctors only get paid if you get sick!)
In 2010, the current guidelines were released, framed as Healthy People 2020. The latest recommendations are vast in scope and include government intrusion into nearly ever conceivable area of personal life and health. What started out as 15 topics and 226 objectives in 1990 has grown to 42 topics and more than 1,200 objectives for 2020.
Representatives from more than 50 Federal Agencies helped develop the Healthy People 2020 topic areas. Representatives from each agency also worked with the Federal Interagency Workgroup (FIW), a task force that includes, among others, the Departments of Agriculture, Education, and Transportation. The massive efforts were coordinated by The Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP), in conjunction with the Department of HHS. All agencies drew on the expertise of the Assistant Secretary’s extensive Advisory Committee on National Health Promotion and Disease Prevention. The Assistant Secretary of Health, who reports directly to the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HSS), has direct oversight of ODPHP activities. HSS has more than 77,000 employees. Thousands of people participated in the development of Healthy People 2020 and have a stake in its implementation.
In 2010, partners from all over the world came together with a global commitment to immunization, declaring 2010 to 2020 as the Decade of Vaccines. American children today receive 49 doses of 16 different vaccines before 5 years of age. There is no end in sight with at least 300 vaccines in the current developmental pipeline.
The National Vaccine Plan, developed by the U.S. Department of Human Services (HSS) is the roadmap for a “21st century vaccine and immunization enterprise.” It lays bare the incestuous public-private relationship between the pharmaceutical vaccine manufacturers, the U.S. government and the World Health Community. The plan includes specific outlines and strategies for advancing vaccine R&D in conjunction with the NIH and FDA; calls for government guaranteed financing, supply, and distribution of vaccines; and requests funding for new pro-vaccine information pieces to be distributed consumers and health care providers.
The National Vaccine Implementation Plan was designed to coordinate with Healthy People 2020. This plan outlines the goals and objectives to achieve increase vaccination over a 10-year period, with action steps, processes and measurable outcomes to be achieved between 2012 and 2015. The implementation plan has five broad objectives:
- Develop new and improved vaccines
- Enhance the vaccine safety system
- Support communications to enhance informed vaccine decision-making
- Ensure a stable supply of, access to and better use of recommended vaccines
- Increase global prevention through vaccination
In December, 2014, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation released a special report called Outbreaks: Protecting Americans from Infectious Diseases. The first 10 pages discuss Ebola, superbugs, tuberculosis, pandemic flu and mosquito-borne diseases, the major infectious disease threats seen today. The document then transitions to a lengthy discussion about vaccines and the major risk of infection for unvaccinated children.
Elimination of Exemptions: The Playbook
On page 75 of this document, the playbook for the current flurry of vaccination laws is succinctly and shockingly laid out.
Increasing Vaccination Rates: Improving the nation’s vaccination rates would help prevent disease, mitigate suffering, and reduce healthcare costs. The Trust for America’s Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation recommend a number of actions that can be taken to increase vaccination rates for children, teens and adults around the country, including:
- Minimize vaccine exemptions: States should enact and enable universal childhood vaccinations except where immunization is medically contraindicated. Non-medical vaccine exemptions, including personal belief exemptions, enable higher rates of exemptions in those states that allow them [implying religious and philosophical exemptions should not be allowed.]
- Increasing public education campaigns about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines: Federal, state and local health officials, in partnership with medical providers and community organizations, should conduct assertive campaigns about the importance of vaccines [hence, the measles media blitz] particularly stressing and demonstrating the safety and efficacy of immunizations. Targeted outreach should be made to high-risk groups and to racial and ethnic minority populations where the misperceptions about vaccines are particularly high.
- Expand alternate delivery sites: The National Vaccine Advisory Committee (NVAC) has recommended including expansion of vaccination services offered by pharmacists and other community immunization providers, vaccination at the workplace, and increased vaccination by providers who care for pregnant women. [schools have vaccinated children without parental consent.]
- Bolstering immunization registries and tracking: States should take steps to integrate immunization registries and EHRs to help track when patients receive vaccines, improve information sharing across providers, remind providers to routinely provide recommended vaccinations, remind patients of vaccinations and address gaps.
- Requiring universal immunization of healthcare personnel for all ACIP recommended vaccinations: According to a joint policy statement by the Association of Professional in Infection control and Epidemiology (APIC) and Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA), mandatory immunization programs are the most effective way to increase healthcare personnel vaccination rates. As such, the Societies support healthcare employee policies that require healthcare workers to demonstrate immunity or document receipt of ACIP-recommended vaccinations as a condition of employment, unpaid service [volunteers will be vaccinated], or receipt of professional privileges [doctors vaccinated to work].